This is an opportunity to work for a fast-growing, locally owned company.
You will be responsible for operating a vending machine business with locations around the Greater Piqua Area.
Operating in this role includes but is not limited to optimizing routes, ordering product, technical repair of machines, maintain the warehouse, and lead route drivers.
It is often necessary to maintain contact with customers on a regular basis and provide feedback to your supervisor(s) if there are ways to service an account better.
You will be trained on our management software that assists you in your daily reporting that aids in making the business more efficient.
You will be trained to conduct minor repairs to the vending machines.
· Must have prior management experience.
· Must be able to comfortably lift up to 50 lbs
· Must have a valid driver’s license (non-CDL Class C)
· Must have a clean driving record and provide driving abstract (once hired)
· Must be a self-starter willing to work both independently and in a team environment
· Must be comfortable with typical smartphone application (“apps”) technology for management software requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Required)
Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations