Actors _ are responsible for playing the character they are assigned in auditions prior to the start of the season or as assigned nightly during season. _
Actor pay accrues on a nightly basis and is paid in a lump sum at the end of the season (11/6/2022). Actors are only paid during show times and are required to arrive up to 1.5 hours before show time and stay up to 1.5 hours after the show ends.
· Actors will be expected to arrive on time for their pre-determined call time.
· Actors will be expected to support a culture of inclusivity and positive behavior.
· Actors are responsible for the safety of customers by being focused on their surroundings and any potential hazards that can be encountered in the dark.
Required Experience/Ideal Candidates:
· All candidates applying for this position must be available for all dates of the event or have pre-approved dates for attendance.
· The ideal candidate would have acting experience however we train so no experience is necessary.
· The individual should be reliable, capable of problem-solving, and trustworthy.
· Moreover, they should also be capable of following directions, multitasking, and working well under pressure.
· All candidates are subject to a background check.
Physical and Work Requirements:
· Ability to speak, hear, see, and sit
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to concentrate, think and learn
· Ability to work under stress in a demanding environment that includes flashing lights, loud sounds or music, fog, high and low temperatures.
· Ability to work up in all-weather environments.
· Actors may occasionally need to lift and/or up to 10 pounds
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 – $40.00 per day
4 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Greensboro, NC 27455: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location